Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Alphabeticalife on Facebook


So I finally caved in and made a Facebook page for the blog. I've been holding out on this one for quite a while now. Why? I'm not really sure. Blame it on laziness? Maybe I got a little too comfortable on Twitter? Either way, it's up now.

I'd appreciate it if you'd give the page a Like! It's about time I harnessed the full potential of social media and Facebook seemed to be the perfect platform to reach out to a wider demographic. At the same time, it'll allow me to interact with more readers who don't necessarily leave comments here or have a Twitter account.

So again, please Like the page and let's talk; let's trade information; let's interact more and let me know your thoughts on anything and everything! That would be really cool, right?

No comments:

ShareThis