Friday, 6 January 2012

My 2011 Favourites

My Favourite Shoe: Horsebit Loafer


I managed to score A.P.C.'s navy horsebit loafer at 60% off during a sale. Extremely comfortable.


Before the year ended, I treated myself to a Gucci pair. They look even better in person.


My Favourite Vanity Products: Moisturizer and Organic Shampoo


Aesop's Mandarin Facial Hydrating Cream does wonders for my sensitive, combination skin. It's not very thick, but manages to deliver the right amount of moisture.


Intelligent Nutrients' Harmonic Shampoo is more than just a shampoo. You can even use it as a face or body wash! Talk about multi-tasking. It also leaves the most pleasant sensation on your scalp after showering.


My Favourite Discoveries: Muji Sleepwear and Calvin Klein Underwear




Being at home doesn't give you the right to look like a slob. So when I decided to dress better even when I'm just lounging around the house, I went to Muji and purchased heather grey and black t-shirts, as well as a variety of boxer shorts.


Calvin Klein Underwear has the ability to make you feel sexy, even if you aren't. So I hoarded. Enough said.

4 comments:

thwany said...

i like the muji boxers.

ALPHABETICALIFE said...

Thwany:
They're great. I love the prints.

Matthew Spade said...

im not big on loafers but the apc brown ones seem doable

Kristen Lam said...

The loafers are amazing. I don't know if they're unisex, but do I care? No. :)

www.kristenglam.blogspot.com

ShareThis