Saturday, 12 March 2011

Studio Homme

It's only recently that I've discovered the pleasures of online shopping. Having said that, the number of online purchases I've made are still quite few and have been limited to items such as footwear, accessories and DVDs (I'm wary when it comes to clothes because I like trying them on). I have a feeling that's going to change though.

Recently, I stumbled upon Studio Homme - a Parisian treasure trove of goods from labels such as Kitsuné, Pierre Hardy, Acne, Common Projects, Mismo and more. The offerings are varied and the styles carried are all spot on. And that 20 per cent discount for purchases made outside the EU? A definite plus.

Here are a couple of things that caught my eye:


Kitsuné sneakers


Trémoulière "Seymour" bag


Isaac Reina A4 leather folder


Pierre Hardy smartphone case


Anderson's green leather belt


Acne card holder

2 comments:

PJ said...

darn it. I'm gonna have to check this out! lol. hi Anton!

ALPHABETICALIFE said...

Hi PJ! Haha, go burn some cash.

ShareThis