Sunday, 16 January 2011

Spring has sprung and these are what you need...

...so says GQ. While I don't take my fashion cues solely from the male glossy, I do find their sartorial suggestions quite spot on most of the time. Here's a sampling of what's going to be big for Spring 2011. I guess I'm also quite lucky since I have a couple of them in my existing wardrobe already.

1. Kid Cudi in a double-breasted jacket.


2. Black and brown: The perfect combination.


3. Woven leather belts give outfits a casual vibe.


My go-to belts: Brown woven belt by Ralph Lauren, black woven belt by A.P.C.



4. Bucks - the shoe for 2011.


A pair of suede bucks I got from Mark McNairy.


5. Brightly coloured socks bring attention to your shoes.


A selection of colourful socks I picked up from Uniqlo.


6. And nothing says Spring quite like coloured chinos.

No comments:

ShareThis