Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Best Face Forward

I have a secret: I suck at taking care of my skin. Save for moisturising, I don't exfoliate, I'm fond of popping pimples and I don't remember the last time I used sunblock. Throw late nights and smoking into the mix, then we've got a recipe for disaster. As a 26-year-old with sensitive skin, it's about time I took skincare a little seriously.



When Dermagenics got in touch with me and asked if I wanted to try their Men's Anti-Aging Cream, I replied with a resounding 'yes'.

The cream plays an all-in-one role and is housed in one convenient package. It's a moisturiser, night cream, under-eye cream, anti-aging serum and toner all at the same time. Infused with natural goodness such as jojoba oil, green tea, vitamin C, squaline, artemia extract, peptides and sodium hyaluronate, the cream penetrates deep into the layers of the skin and kick-starts the cell rejuvenation process.

In the three days that I've been using the product, I can say that my skin is showing promising signs of improvement. I'm excited to see more results as the days go by.

Want to try it for yourself?

The kind folks at Dermagenics are giving away prizes for two lucky readers of Alphabeticalife. Simply e-mail emptycity@gmail.com and tell me one of the main ingredients of the anti-aging cream and I'll pick two winners at random. This contest is open to readers from all over the world.

UPDATE
I've already chosen two winners and will be sending an e-mail to the lucky gentlemen shortly. Thanks to everyone who joined!

1 comment:

thwany said...

nice packaging as well

ShareThis