Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Size matters...





...but sometimes, big is not always good. There are days (weekends, really) where I don't feel like lugging a big bag to hold my essentials (keys, phone, cigarettes). Stuffing them in my pocket is out of the question too.

Imagine my excitement when I saw this beautiful Our Legacy Pilot Bag in washed leather from Tres Bien. Well, you can also imagine how devastated I was when I found out it was sold out.

It's almost a steal at $130. And at the same time, Tres Bien is offering free shipping anywhere in the world until the end of the month. To top it off, items shipped outside the EU have an additional 20% off. And again I ask, why is it sold out?!

Oh well. I just have to wait and see if they'll have this in stock again. In the meantime, can anyone point me to other online boutiques that carry Our Legacy?

No comments:

ShareThis