Saturday, 1 August 2009

Très Bien in London

One of my dreams is to own a small boutique with a well-curated selection of clothing, accessories and shoes. One such boutique that's already doing this is Sweden's Très Bien. And let me tell you, they're doing a very impressive job.

Every time they go on their buying trips, I get inspired by the photos that they take and in a way, I feel like I'm buying with them. Their latest trip brought them to London to check out brands like Albam, Margaret Howell and Woolrich Woolen Mills. Here's a sampling of some of the photos from their blog.


The Albam store facade.


The goods.


Amazing selection.


Okay, I need Superga sneakers.


Looks from the S/S '10 Woolrich Woolen Mills collection. Aren't those totes great?


At Margaret Howell. The space is breathtaking!

For the full entry, visit their blog here.

5 comments:

QUIETLYLOUD said...

Love Woolrich Woolen Mills collection...

thwany said...

cute shop.

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

those totes....love love

John M said...

i'm inspired man! nothing like a well curated store.

ego said...

awesome shops :)

ShareThis