Friday, 7 August 2009

MANILA - Here I Come!

It's been a long and tiring eight months and finally, the day has come for me to fly back to my beloved home, Manila. This vacation will definitely be a good one since I've been working my ass off over here in Singapore and I truly believe that I deserve a nice, long break.

There will be a lot of activities lined up for my visit. My mom was so sweet and planned a nice, little get together with my friends tomorrow night. But before that, I'm going to see my stylist and get a decent haircut.

Some things I'm looking forward to:


My friend's birthday dinner at The Stock Market, Bonifacio High Street on Sunday. Photo from Click The City


Lady Gaga concert!


Manila Design Week event on Monday, August 10 at Greenbelt 5. Let's all go!

Okay, that's all for now. See you in a few hours, Manila!

6 comments:

Make it Easy said...

ahh im so excited for you to go back home! i will see you in the end of this year back in manila too!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Don’t remember how I chanced upon your blog but I’m glad I did. Mad appreciation for your style and taste. Could absolutely relate to your post content and style selection because they’re similar to mine as well. Oxfords, classic no-nonsense silhouettes, tan leather, quality loafers and not to mention those awesome muji watches just to name a few. I wish I had them both. And i nearly copped those navy Raf Simons/ Fred Perry tassle loafers in US 8 from Opening Ceremony as well. They either landed on my feet or yours and i guess you beat me to it. Haha. Just dropping by to show some love. Keep up with the simplicity, classic taste and evergreen style.

Regards,
Hadi
Singapore

ALPHABETICALIFE said...

Hadi:
Hi there! Thanks so much for your kind words. I'm glad that we share the same interests when it comes to fashion, design and shoes! Perhaps it was a blessing in disguise that you didn't get the Raf/Fred shoes. Your feet have been spared from suffering!

Do you have a blog as well? Let me know ok? Take care and see you around!

Anonymous said...

haha... suffering? why? i thought they fit like a glove? well if they don't... you can always hook me up with them for a good price! lol! anyway, i don't have a blog but i've been contemplating to start one just to have a platform where i can view my pictures and stuff. I'll give you a heads up when it finally surfaces for your comments instead.

ALPHABETICALIFE said...

Well, yes the fit is perfect. But the leather is still quite tough so it scuffed some parts of my foot which ended up in giving me blisters. I just need to break them in I suppose.

Alright, if you do end up putting up a blog or something, lemme know.

Styles I Love said...

ant! still haven't seen you! so sorry for reading your e-mail late. when are you leaving manila?

ShareThis