Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Free Tote Bags from Uniqlo and A.P.C.

When the first Uniqlo boutique opened in Singapore last April 2009 at Tampines 1, they were giving away tote bags for every purchase of S$100 and up. Sadly, the tote bags were all gone when I had the chance to shop.



Recently, the Uniqlo boutique at ION Orchard opened and again, they were giving away free tote bags. My brother was fortunate enough to get one and immediately, I took ownership of the tote. Surprisingly, it's very sturdy and well made. It even has a flap pocket inside where you can but your keys or phone for easy access.


Photo from style.com

Another free tote bag I'm dying to get my hands on is from A.P.C. They're made out of the fabrics used in past collections and A.P.C.'s founder, Jean Touitiou, says, "I hate my old fabrics going to waste...I made them and I’m proud of them." Very well said and done, Mr. Touitou.

ShareThis