Friday, 29 August 2008

Jack Spade Lochcarron Collection


LOCHCARRON "A small collection of bags and small goods created utilizing a wool tartan from Lochcarron of Scotland. The angus tartan from Lochcarron is woven in Selkirk in the heart of the Scottish borders. The traditional heavy weight worsted wool has been treated to repel water and resist stains. All styles are detailed with chocolate brown leather trim and custom diecast hardware. Lined with a navy blue ripstop." - Jack Spade

Imagine my excitement when I found out Jack Spade has a new collection. Being a big fan, I know I have to see these items in person. But the problem is, is Jack Spade available in Singapore?

The collection consists of a messenger bag, tote bag, laptop envelope, and more. Check out Blackbird for a more detailed look at the goods.


2 comments:

thewriter said...

I did a little googling, and it says that the Kate Spade at Raffles City may carry some Jack Spade items. Arh. These look great indeed! Maybe buy them online?

ALPHABETICALIFE said...

karen:
Thanks for the tip. I did check out Kate Spade at Raffles the other day but they didn't have anything. Maybe they just didn't have anything that time. I'll probably ask them if they're going to carry this collection.

ShareThis